CardLocks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokerForum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

keep up, I like the time it saves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
19RK64
Admin

keep up, I like the time it saves Empty
PostSubject: keep up, I like the time it saves   keep up, I like the time it saves EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Most of you already do this or another good method but I just thought it up, if you have a good method feel free to share here. I just got a computer up and going with a fresh install and a couple of extra drivers that I needed for it to function. I've always had a problem with being organized when it comes to poker and finding information thats needed, to play games an find info at a split second notice, while playing other games, Well- it can be a hassle at times. My other computer screens look just terrible(cluttered). I'm trying a different method on this one, I am far from being done I have more PokerSites and Forums to list. Sofar it really nice looking and easy for me to use.

I just go to my clean looking monitor screen Very Happy LOL, and click that File that says:Poker sites, which is shown in second photo, you will notice the second photo has the four folders within it also (shown up top) All clickable Icons in folders. I will only be focus in this example, at pokersite and pokerforum folders. Then if I am looking at PokerSites and need to find a forum, I just click the file you see that says: PokerForums, that in this Poker site folder also. Find what I need, then if need to open a PokerSite, All I need to do is, up left top side, that BackArrow?, just click it and Presto! I'm back at my PokerSites.
This does not bogg your recourses down I like it look and affect..

First think you have to do is get an empty folder on your screen top, Put your mouse on screen,
then RightClick,
then Click> NEW
Then Click> Folder.
You will then see a folder appears on desktop.
If you right click it you can give it a name by clicking rename. then you can just left click what you want to transfer in folder by
Left Click Hold, Drag & drop.
You can also use it for keeping track of your Bankrolls at site as showed in second picture, rename and put $$ figures in.
All in Alphabetical order. Pretty simple, but it took 4.1/5 years playing poker online for me to figure it out hahahahaha

keep up, I like the time it saves Desk1-1

keep up, I like the time it saves Untitledrthh-1

keep up, I like the time it saves 3y-1
Back to top Go down
https://cardlocks.forumotion.net

keep up, I like the time it saves
Page 1 of 1