CardLocks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokerForum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BadBeatJackPot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
19RK64
Admin

BadBeatJackPot Empty
PostSubject: BadBeatJackPot   BadBeatJackPot EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:12 pm

at U/B sunday and was talking about the BadBeat Jackpot, so I thought I show how it works

When the jackpot is hit, 25% will remain in the jackpot to seed the new jackpot. 10% goes to the house, and the rest of the cash goes to the players. The player suffering the bad beat gets half, the lucky duck who won the hand gets a quarter, the other players dealt in the hand get $1,000 each and the remaining 25% (and this is where it gets interesting) is divided amongst ALL bad beat players at that limit and game type.
It is the Ultimate Bad Beat Jackpot and it is only at UB. Everybody wins especially the loser!

Ok I thought I'd show you how it really works!.

say the jackpot is 600K.....25% go's to the next pot, 10% go's to the house(pokerSite)
so35% of 600,0000. is 210,000. wich leave 390K....

then the loser wins half $195,000.,

then the winner of the hand that made the badbeat wins 25% which is $48,750.00 dollars

then the rest of the player at that table that had any thing in that pot, win $1000.each, which leave $13,825. for the rest to the players playing tables in that limit

OK they have many limits,
.25/.50 fourty tables playing now ..
.50/1. twentyfive tables playing now
1./2. sixteen tables playing now
2./4. elevin tables playing now
and 3./6. two tables playing now

They have hit in low limits befor at U/B and A/P so lets say they hit in the .25/.50cent table
well the remaining $13,865 is divided between the remaining 29 tables in that limit, which is lets say 290 players, so it come out to about $355. dollars each... not bad!!! just to be sitting at a table..
Back to top Go down
https://cardlocks.forumotion.net

BadBeatJackPot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CardLocks :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: